...it's friday night, and the mood is right...


Friday, June 3, 2011

I would like to thank those who suggested I get on pinterest. I have successfully found yet another way to waste my life away and remind myself that there a gabillion more things in the world that I WANT and DONT NEED. My to-make list is now probably longer than Santa Claus' naughty roll. Why does pinterest have to be so awesommmmmmme?!?

It's 5 o'clock on a Friday night. I remember when Friday nights used to mean something. In Elementary School it meant TGIF - Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step and most importantly BOY MEETS WORLD! Oh, what I wouldn't give for those days. Fastforward 15 years and Friday nights meant jeans, heels and flirty top and hopefully some smack-a-roos from JO. Since being married Friday nights = redbox, but after baby + husband having a weekend job = lights out at 10pm for me. Quite an evolution. I guess I'll fill in my time by make a Target run :)
oh, and yes, lest we forget that someone MIGHT be teething over here, or just extremely irritable, here's proof.

2 comments:

  1. I'm @davisbeat! Let's waste time toge...I mean, let's pin together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna have some fun, show you how it's done, TGIF! hahaha, I always sing that song, it's forever stuck in my head. Pinterest is genius and I've barely skimmed the surface. I'm @ryannicole :)
    I'm so sorry she's teething, that's so hard!

    ReplyDelete