Out of Town + Group Sponsors


Monday, June 11, 2012

We are actually out of town right now. We spent the weekend up in the Jersey Shore with our friends at their beach house. Since I'm writing this on Thursday as we are getting ready to exit town and scheduling it to post Monday, here's what I hope to report upon our return: 
Massive tan lines, parasailing checked off bucket list {for Jared, I can't go being pregnant and all}, lots of ice cream consumed, early morning beach walks, and Evelyn running wild in the big waves sea foam. With fingers crossed that all of that happens, in the meantime here are some lovely words from our sponsors this month on what they love most about summer!
Kristen: "I really don't love a whole lot about summer....but if I had to pick one thing, it would be the fruits ("fruits" used loosely) of my garden.  My favorites are watermelons and basil.  That's about all I'd need for sustenance to survive a hot Texas summer-a sweet juicy watermelon and fresh basil!"


Sonya: "This will be my first summer with Ardo that he can really enjoy.  Im looking forward to teaching him, in the summer, you can have watermelon with every meal, and it is perfectly acceptable."

Vicki: "The long days of summer are hands down, the best part of the season. The sun is out when you wake up and it's still lingering in the 8 o'clock hour, just begging you to take an evening stroll. Sunny, warm days AND nights?! Kinda puts a smile on your face, no? "

Thanks lovely ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment