Can we talk for a minute about how it's going to 65*-70* for three consecutive days this week here in NoVa? I could have kissed the weatherman when I heard that last night. I immediately broke out my "places to see" list and narrowed down the things I could cross off during the warm springy spurt. So this all means that spring is right around the corner and I am all too full of plans.
1. Eat about 20 bags of cadbury mini-eggs, for they only come twice a year! Except this year i didn't see any at Christmas time... and I was saddened by that.
2. The cherry blossom festival here in DC! I've never been and I think it will be all just so magical.
3. Zara, you will be my source for Ev's Easter dress if I can save my pennies and afford you.
4. Does anyone else dream about how handsome their husband is during the summer time? I mean, Jared's fab year-round of course, but I love the way he looks all tan, with a polo and slip-on loafers. Mmm Mm.
5. Garden, garden! I want a garden! We don't have a plot of land to call our own, so I've been researching things that can be grown in big pots, namely tomatoes, zucchini and some herbs. I hope I'm successful.
6. Got that in the mail on Saturday and LOVE it! I kinda can't wait to get into maternity clothes this time around. I live for comfort and spring/summer bring skirts and dresses all season. YES, please!
7. Umm... I need that cooler. ASAP.