This might sound mental but...


Monday, July 6, 2009

I WANT TO BE A LIBRARIAN!
A full on librarian.
Not the classic librarian though that's boring and decrepit but the New Age librarian that's conservatively fashionable and outwittingly smart.
Why be a librarian, you might ask.
There are many benefits:
1. Short work day
2. Get holidays off
3. Get all summer off
4. Get paid more than a teacher
5. Work with students
6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LEARNING!
7. I can be a good mom and wife at the same time! Tada!
If my dream of being a librarian doesn't pan out, then I guess I wouldn't mind taking up a job writing articles for Wikipedia. That would also be ideal.

2 comments:

  1. NOT mental at all!! I've wanted to be a librarian since the third grade. Ok, now *I* sound mental. But I really looooove books AND silence. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your consensus. I actually looked into being a librarian once a couple of years ago. Did you know you need a bachelors degree to be one? Crazy! Good luck with your dream, I hope it pans out for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete