grand tootin' surprise!


Monday, December 3, 2012

Tada! I am so excited to introduce you today to my shop, The Pink Rosette!
As you all know, Evelyn is a religious headband wearer. 
You kinda have to be if you don't grow hair and no matter how much pink or cheetah print you wear, you're still gonna get mistaken for a boy by strangers unless you have one of those bands slapped across your forehead.
Hence, I've gotten pretty good at making bows over the last 2 years ;)

I personally like hair accessories to be simple and sweet. The beauty of a girl should be complimented by a band or bow, but not overshadowed by overkill frill, bells, and whistles.
The Pink Rosette offers that simple daintiness that should accompany all girls, big or small!
To celebrate the grand opening and also this Christmas season, 
i'm offering 20% off orders THIS WEEK ONLY.
December 3- December 7!
These would make great stocking stuffers, no? 
Use code 20opening at checkout here!
Happy Monday!
Cheers for the first week of December!

8 comments:

  1. yay! yay! yay! I'll be placing my order soon...I love the simplicity of Evelyn's headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it's just On my end, but it keeps saying PayPal isn't working. Ive been trying all morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, kendra these are TOO sweet!! way to go mrs. shop owner :) ..just curious, but are these available in adult sizes? can we throw down an extra fee for a few extra inches of material, cause i want one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, pretty store front. Back and better than ever! Let me know how you like that site for doing business. It sure looks great! (As, of course, do all of the goodies your selling!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH YA!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I had no idea you made her bows / head bands!!! That's awesome!!! I can't wait to check out your new store!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely, Kendra!

    I especially love that gold leaflet beauty ... Hmmmm ... ;)

    ReplyDelete