Have you Rue La La'd?


Wednesday, February 29, 2012


I love fashion, funny women, good deals, and good causes. So last week when Rue La La contacted me to ask if I would be interested in promoting Busy Philipp's upcoming boutique "Doing a Little Good" I was ecstatic. I've been a fan of hers since the movie "white chicks," which I doubt anyone of you saw but it's one of those hidden treasures :) Opening March 1st, Busy's boutique will feature items personally selected by her for moms and children that reflect her eclectic style and encourages women to "live out loud." Some brands that will be featured are Twirls and Twigs, Tutu Couture, Tibi Dress, and Alex Toys {isn't that the cutest little art center? I can so see Ev in a beret painting away! } And here's where the good cause comes in - all proceeds generated will go to Philipp's charity of choice, The Step Up Woman's Network, in Busy's name.

So be sure to check out Rue La La tomorrow, March 1st, for Busy's opening day!
Here's your invite!