I am not ashamed of this.


Monday, June 7, 2010

So Saturday morning, some girlfriends and I ventured out to Hollywood to get our hands on some GRiDDLE CAFE pancakes. We had heard that they were not to be reckoned with, that the pancakes were a preposterous size, but nothing could deter me from my pancake craving. That is, until I realized my undertaking was like taking on a whole cow by myself! Look at those things!Yes, that is what I took home as leftovers from my breakfast visit - only 1/4 eaten. And let me tell you that I do not have petite hands. They are quite an alarming size for a woman, so know that those pancakes MUST be ginormous. I ordered the "Scotch on the Rocks" - 3 8 inch pancakes stacked, smothered in coconut, butterscotch chips, pecans and oats. I can handle sweet, but that was over the top. Jared's been working on finishing off the pancakes the past 2 days. I don't think I'll be craving pancakes anytime soon, so Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pancake mix will have to wait patiently in the cupboard until I recover.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha oh my gosh ken i love this post! Ps your ring is beautiful! I have never seen it before. so classy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra! How is it going old friend? What is with all those crazy symbols in the comment above? Did your husband serve an Asian mission? Well I am glad that I found your blog! I was just LA visiting my family. I hope you are doing well and lets keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete