A Sunburn and Great Finds #3


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well, well we have had quite the weekend! Friday night Jared got off work at 7 so we had two options for the evening out - 1) go to Home Depot and buy some stain to fix up our dresser or 2) go to Hollywood. We opted for the latter, although I was slightly disappointed that my home decor project was going to have to be put on the back burner. Needless to say, my spirits were lifted after walking around the glorious Hollywood. Grauman's was a must, of course. We walked around the Kodak theatre and indulged ourselves in a Johnny Rocket's malt.


Jared posed next to Jimmy Stewart. Classic. JO does the best impression!
I too went classy - Natalie Wood.




Saturday morning we went to the LA temple and on the way home we stopped by a thrift store and found these lovely items to add to our home decor! Seriously, check craigslist or freecycle - there are ALWAYS people giving away good stuff! Or the local thrift store - LA is just swarming with bargains if you look for them. We then rushed off to the beach while the sun was blazing and laid out for a good 2 hours. And yes, my skin has received its first sunburn of the 2009 summer season folks. It's glorious! JO had work all evening so I just finished up my primary lesson and worked on our apartment decor. I'm loving this marriage deal.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you guys great blog!!! You defintely have the makings of a great movie producer. The hiding in the closet was classic Jared! Awesome scare! Glad to hear all is well with you in CA! Aren't you excited for Jordan and Luke? I bet you knew that one was coming huh? Check out my blog if you have a little time...http://covingtonfamily5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow blogging friends. How crazy to think you two are married. Not because you shouldn't be but because it is fantastic! Way to go living in L.A. Utah, is not so great! How exciting that I found you!

    Tootaleelou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ken! It has been fun looking at your blog! I especially love the video of your hubby hiding in the closet! So funny! I'm glad to see things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete