Southern California


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

So I put a 1970's filter on these photos, and isn't it marvelous? Totally gives off an incredible vibe and makes me nostalgic for a life in the past that I never lived because I wasn't even a thought in the 70's but this filter is just plain perfect for Southern California. Moving on...

About a month ago now (ah, I am so far behind on blogging!) we drove down to visit my sister in San Diego for a couple of days. On our way down, we stopped off at the second of our three hometowns, Santa Monica,  and were able to meet up with friends we hadn't seen for two years! We picked up right where we left off, and it was fun to see our girls play together. We wished we lived closer, but it was nice to pick up right where we left off and know that any time, any place we can always be besties.

My sister lives in a beauuutiful city, with a beautiful home, and a beautiful family. She just had a baby 4 months ago, and we had to get down and meet baby Shane! Somehow I only took a limited amount of photos during our trip... what is happening to my blogging spirit? Even my camera has been neglected! For shame!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pictures! and I love the 70's filter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these :) Socal is my favorite place to live in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photots.
    that one of you and your children down by the water-- perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! looks like you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. California is so beautiful, I've only been once and that was so long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayy for the shout out. So glad you live close enough for us to see each other semi-frequently. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love So Cal so much. We were in Orange County earlier in the year. Beautiful photos and greetings from Virginia!!

    ReplyDelete