The Happiest Christmas Tree


Friday, December 22, 2017

One Christmas when I was about 9, my siblings and I rallied together and wrote a Christmas skit with a thrilling story line surrounding Santa's sleigh - it was too small to fit all the presents in! Whatever was he going to do? Capturing the superb acting and daring theatrical effects, my parents filmed our first stage performance and from  that point on every year until I was married we performed a fresh new skit, boasting new characters, themes, settings. Now that my family is spread out and us siblings aren't often together on Christmas, I've carried the tradition on with my little family. We're not quite to the ages yet where the kids can write and memorize lines, so we're sticking with music videos for now. Here is this year's film - I'm the Happiest Christmas Tree.

2 comments: