Monday, September 27, 2010
My fam came down this last weekend to get one last hoo-rah in before the boy leaves us. Although we just had Saturday together, it was good quality time. Emerson, you will be missed.
Ok, so I'm hear to share a deal with you all. If you have not taken part in restaurants.com, you really should take advantage. I didn't think the website was real, but let me assure you that all deals are legit. So basically, you can buy a gift card to a restaurant in your area for cheap. Like a $25 gift card for $10, so you're saving $15. Not bad. But the website constantly has promotions like the one we picked up on - a $25 gift card for $2. Yes, $2! We bought 5 gift cards for the value of $125 for $10! That's a steal. And we've already used 3 coupons here, here and here! On Friday we hit up Bread and Porridge, and it was a fantastic meal, where i carried out leftovers and our $43 bill came to $18 [including tip!]. So seriously, check it out. If you type in the promo code FALL right now, you will receive the $25 for $2 deal. Try it!
Monday, September 20, 2010
If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.”
are more likely to keep the Lord in remembrance in their daily lives.”
-Spencer W. Kimball
8. Keep life simple.
9. Sometimes you can't know how everything will play out.
10. Fall is my favorite season.
11. The gospel is my salvation from this ever-decaying demoralizing world.
12. At the same time, I love this world and everything about it. I am glad I get to experience it.
13. I've partaken of my first handful of Brach's candy pumpkins this season, which always brings about certain satisfaction!
14. Every one fails. Every one is learning as they go.