If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.”
are more likely to keep the Lord in remembrance in their daily lives.”
-Spencer W. Kimball
8. Keep life simple.
9. Sometimes you can't know how everything will play out.
10. Fall is my favorite season.
11. The gospel is my salvation from this ever-decaying demoralizing world.
12. At the same time, I love this world and everything about it. I am glad I get to experience it.
13. I've partaken of my first handful of Brach's candy pumpkins this season, which always brings about certain satisfaction!
14. Every one fails. Every one is learning as they go.